In our mission to raise awareness, reduce stigma and improve outcomes for women, infants and their families.
It is estimated that 1 in 5 women will develop a mood disorder during pregnancy or within a after giving birth. These figures may arguably be greater when you consider that many mothers, due to a lack of screening and awareness or out of fear, cannot or will simply refuse to access help.
At Mothereaze our aim is to minimize the number of new mothers caught unaware by perinatal mood distress, one screening at a time.
Ways You Can Help
Health Care Providers and Community Agencies
- Co-host a Maternal Mental Health Screening Clinic.
- Spread the word to colleagues and families about our work and what we’re trying to accomplish.
- Organize a Lunch n’ Learn in your office for staff and health care providers.
- Partner with us. Our partnerships with others are fundamental to our work and our success. We have a number of specific projects for which we are seeking strategic partnerships.
- Spread the word to colleagues and other businesses about our work and what we’re trying to accomplish.
Parents and Loved Ones
- Spread the word to your health care provider and other families about our work and what we’re trying to accomplish.
Did we miss something?
Send us your suggestion(s) for other ways to help.